First, let’s picture this: We are not as concrete as we are led to believe. That we are made up of matter that is constituted of atoms. These atoms are constantly vibrating, creating a specific frequency.
The thing that makes you or anything different from another is the difference of these frequencies of vibration. We are all creating the world as we live in it, wether you choose to believe it or not. It is conciousness that is the grand creator of all things.
Consciousness is the unique ability to observe, manipulate or create these frequencies. Let us assume that our world was created as an act of energy becoming aware of itself, causing an unstoppable reaction of awareness. We as humans are blessed with this ability of awareness.
We have been given this gift of consciousness by the event of the “consciousness of creation”, manifesting itself through its own awareness. Therefore we all have the divine power to change the world around us through our thoughts. Our thoughts create frequency through the vibrations of the neurons that they travel upon.
Moreover, thoughts become action and these actions manipulate the frequencies we are surrounded by. With each sentient being serving its purpose to the original consciousness, the result is reality. This reality is constituted of consciousness within a matrix of infinite possibilities and potential.
“Everything is energy and that’s all there is to it. Match the frequency of the reality you want and you cannot help but get that reality. It can be no other way. This is not philosophy. This is physics.”
– Albert Einstein
The more we understand this, the closer we come to achieving ultimate oneness with all things. Let us observe our own reality and decide if we are truly on the path of peace. It is too easy for us to get lost in the infinite void of irrelevant and ignorant thoughts.
It is diffcult to come up with original and abstract ideas pertaining to our own existence, but there is no good reason not to put forth our most dire effort. Let us consider that if we are willing to persevere and accept these ground breaking concepts our perceived reality will become much more satisfying and blissful.
If we all do realize that our thoughts and actions shape the world we live in, and that all of everything is interconnected: Imagine the possibilities!
“If you want to find the secrets of the universe, think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration. The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence.”
– Nikola Tesla
Everything Is Vibration
Our everyday perception is the world is composed of solid substances of an infinite variety of forms.
But looking at the science more deeply, the universe starts to feel a lot more like an ocean of energy or a dream.
You wouldn’t think so? Consider Binaries & Quarks and the following scientifically based ideas:
- Everything is energy. Energy waves according to Quantum principles. Matter in all the different molecules, elements and forms is just configurations of energy. Everything we interact with is composed of one thing, waving energy.
- Matter is empty space. All the particles are point particles. The volume of matter we perceive is due to the particle’s quantum vibrations and properties. At night, billions of neutrinos pass through your thumb every second after having streamed straight out of the sun and through the earth as if nothing was even there. The walls of your house are transparent to radio waves.
- Every bit of matter in the universe “feels” every other bit through gravity resulting in a “tuning” which is “flat”.
- The atoms and cells in your body are replaced over time. You are a temporal configuration with no enduring substrate or essence – nothing but a biochemical porridge.
- Empty space is not empty. Particles appear from nothing and then recombine. Empty space has properties like time and gravity vectors. However, past and future do not exist, only energy changing configuration exists.
- Our individuality is overrated. The universe is approx. 14 billion years old. The number of living things on earth has been estimated as a number with 30 zeros (5E30). Our lives are but a spark in the cosmic dark when considered on these scales.
- Every atom of the universe reflects an unbroken chain with past events. The egg of a flea depends on (reflects) cosmic inflation, quantum fluctuations, gravity, elements from past supernovae, evolution over billions of years, etc.
“There are only very few undoubted natural and physical laws and orders. Everything else we believe to know, we have made up or been told in one way or another.”
“There are two kinds of truths: An absolute truth and a relative truth. One of the highest absolute truths is our ability to recognize relativity and consider it absolute.”
“Simply all there is solely lies in your very own perception.”
– Eric Roth
Vibes vs Vibration
As nouns, the difference between vibes and vibration is that vibes are vibes while vibration is the act of vibrating or the condition of being vibrated. As a verb, vibes vibe. All clear?