The challenges cover global Operations / Procurement / SCM for your SME or organisation unit in the customer goods industry (wholesale / retail) or in the technical supply industry.
- Whether you are already successfully performing in the customer goods industry (wholesale / retail) or in the technical supply industry and seek the right partner choice for the below to team up with.
- Or you are at this stage / within the near future – perhaps on the procurement side as a first step – planning to develop internationally to strive for even more enhanced competitive advantages and margin gains.
- Or you being a trader / importer by yourself wanted to cut out all the other traders / agents / importers and in-betweeners to purchase right away from the source, e.g., the manufacturer or local agent with export licence.
Currently based in Switzerland, I am available for Interim Management, Remote Services and Procurement Consulting as well as Mentoring & Coaching. Permanent employment and perhaps relocation for example to your procurement markets are possible and global business traveling does not pose any problem.
Instant expertise: Inject highly-skilled procurement expertise into your team | Best-practice approach: A procurement expert, you can trust fitting seamlessly into your team – working remotely or on-site to look after your procurement | A range of experience: Inter-continental, multi-category expertise and an excellent track record | Increase flexibility: Upscale and downscale in line with your demands | Reduce cost: Avoid expensive recruitment fees | Upskilling: Get your internal personnel developed on your behalf.
Whether you are struggling to hire the right procurement talent, have a critical knowledge gap in your team or face a project with an aggressive deadline – the instant capacity and dependable procurement expertise you need is provided.
Sourcing and vendor management as well as quality inspections and loading supervision at the other end of the world based from your site might be challenging due to distance, culture, mentality and time difference – or just your very own internal time / source contstraints. Outsource such activities and let it be dealt with on your behalf: Travel to appropriate procurement markets | Perform scheduled and surprise supplier audits | Personal meetings with current or alternative & prospective vendors | Approach relevant chambers of commerce and suitable associations locally in the supplying countries.
Be represented overseas as a buyer at for your line of business important trade fairs & exhibitions and on site at vendor’s manufacturing facilities as well as other partners’ offices.
Mentoring & Coaching
Why External Mentoring? Internal time constraints | Independent perspective | Lack of existing knowledge / experience | Develop in-house skills / fill skill gaps. Provide key procurement individuals with the expert mentoring support they need to achieve their full potential. Delivering one to one support, the process is designed to help people quickly gain the capability, understanding, skills and confidence required to develop as a procurement professional and perform in your business.
Whether you’re looking to on-board new starters or enhance the capability of your team, procurement mentoring & coaching provides the support your team members need to be effective.
Learn more about My Background or get in touch *) right away.
*) You should read and understand the below guidelines before posting. It is assumed you have read them and by posting have implied agreement.
- No Hacking – This should go without saying, but you are not permitted to hack this form or this site for that matter. Users who hack will instantly be permanently banned without any warnings.
- No Discrimination or Bullying – You may not insult anyone based on their religion, race, sex, physical / mental (dis-)abilities, political (dis-)beliefs, origins, or whether they are members of the LGBTQxy community. This site is a place where everyone is equal, and discrimination will NOT be tolerated!
- No Profanity or Obscene Content – Such content does not belong on this site. This form is moderated and a censor system is in place as a backup. Please edit your post and tone it down before submitting.
- No Advertising – You are not permitted to make money using this site. You are not allowed to solicit to purchase a product or service from you.
- No Illegal Activity – You are not allowed to break the law using this site. This may get this site’s owner but will certainly get you into legal trouble. Also posting links to illegal content anywhere else in the internet and / or physical address counts as a violation of this rule.
- No Double Posting or Spamming – You may not post more than once in a row. Posting lots of times in a row reduces the quality of any online communication and is a waste of the site’s memory. Spamming is also not allowed and is defined as a post that has no meaning. It will be deleted.
- No Posting Personal Info – You may not post your date of birth and / or street address on this site. This is to protect yourself from yourself because this information may become accessible to anyone.