An unf*ckwithable life is one of emotional, mental and spiritual freedom. It provokes you to think much more deeply and profoundly about how you define yourself, happiness and success. It ultimately challenges you to access your highest level of fulfilment.
One recipe out of many on how to possibly get there:
- Do not seek external validation.
- Focus on what you can control.
- Forget about being right.
- Stop wishing.
- Forgive yourself (and others).
- Don’t bother, let go.
- Be unfuckwithable (even from yourself).
- Perhaps consult the ultimate blog to becoming unf*ckwithable
Before we all could unf*ck ourselves and thus become unf*ckwithable, we need to understand the opposite. Some wise insights into the word F*CK by OSHO – he stated:
“One of the most interesting words in the English language today is the word ‘fuck’. It is one magical word: just by its sound it can describe pain, pleasure, hate and love. In language it falls into many grammatical categories. It can be used as a verb, both transitive (John fucked Mary) and intransitive (Mary was fucked by John), and as a noun (Mary is a fine fuck). It can be used as an adjective (Mary is fucking beautiful). As you can see there are not many words with the versatility of ‘fuck’.
Besides the sexual meaning, there are also the following uses:
Ignorance: Fucked if I know.
Trouble: I guess I am fucked now!
Fraud: I got fucked at the used car lot.
Aggression: Fuck you!
Displeasure: What the fuck is going on here?
Difficulty: I can’t understand this fucking job.
Incompetence: He is a fuck-off.
Suspicion: What the fuck are you doing?
Enjoyment: I had a fucking good time.
Request: Get the fuck out of here!
Hostility: I am going to knock your fucking head off!
Greeting: How the fuck are you?
Apathy: Who gives a fuck?
Innovation: Get a bigger fucking hammer.
Surprise: Fuck! You scared the shit out of me!
Anxiety: Today is really fucked.
And it is very healthy too. If every morning you do it as a Transcendental Meditation – just when you get up, the first thing, repeat the mantra ‘Fuck you!’ five times – it clears the throat. That’s how I keep my throat clear!”
One could argue, OSHO was truly unf*ckwithable after all. Have a look at the ten commandments which he set out just for fun and because he was asked to (he was against any kind of commandment):
- Never obey anyone’s command unless it is coming from within you also.
- There is no God other than life itself.
- Truth is within you, do not search for it elsewhere.
- Love is prayer.
- To become a nothingness is the door to truth. Nothingness itself is the means, the goal and attainment.
- Life is now and here.
- Live wakefully.
- Do not swim – float.
- Die each moment so that you can be new each moment.
- Do not search. That which is, is. Stop and see.
Some (Un-)F*cked Stuff
Certainly consist of all the 45 Projects you'll find in here next to notably reading, traveling and global politics.